RECENT COMMENTS

Monday, November 01, 2004

dreamin

Yes it is my kind of luck to dream about the Melbourne Cup winner - but only in the tipping sense. I didn't actually see the winner over the line, I was just telling people who I thought would win. A bet each way on the paranormal there.
A few female family members have had lucky dreams. I don't know if they were all adrenalized by the thought of horses though...
My own take on the phenomenon focuses on the link between the emotion of excitement and a childhood fascination with horses. While many of the race dreamers professed no interest in horse racing prior to their dream, all confessed to being enthralled with horses, and adrenalized by the thought of them, more than any other animal Dreaming Horse Race winners


in any case, it's always good to know who owns the copyright...

Q What happens to my dream if it wasn't chosen?

A All unused dreams have been wiped from the hard drive, and you retain copyright of the dream


from Dream Sequence FAQ
via grow a brain


Comments: dreamin

Dream a little dream...
http://www.slowwave.com/
Posted by vernaculo at November 2, 2004 06:43 AM

Nah, not worth followin' it darling.

Heard the race called on a car radio, driving through Apollo Bay and, as usual, a horse won.
Posted by Nabakov at November 2, 2004 08:47 PM

V - thanks. will explore when things return to reasonable speed.

N -
1907 Apologue b.c. 1902 Phoebus Apollo - Miss Gladys 3

I wish I'd been driving through Apollo Bay today...
Posted by boynton at November 2, 2004 10:50 PM

btw Was the Bay magnificent?
The bay was magnificent.
Posted by boynton at November 3, 2004 11:17 AM

No comments: