RECENT COMMENTS

Sunday, November 14, 2004

rainfall and river level

"It was difficult to accept that I were boring. Especially with my interest in rainfall..." *

But I've been checking the rainfall and river level on foot and on line.

Around here, the Yarra is high.


Comments: rainfall and river level

And shovels. Don't forget the shovels.
Posted by Tony.T at November 14, 2004 09:25 PM

Boring? Climate? Boring?

When it comes that subject? subject? subject?, I don't think anything beats a brief review I once read of an Aus novel.

"A story of an unrequited love affair in a country town where soil salinity is a big problem."

"Truse up", as we youse'd say in Fiji.
Posted by Nabakov at November 14, 2004 11:15 PM

Haven't checked the shovel level lately, Tony. However:
http://www.contractorstools.com/foxycoalshovels.html

In all honesty, Nabakov, that sounds like my kind of book. Is there a shovel in that novel?
Posted by boynton at November 15, 2004 12:35 PM

No, just a hovel. It's on the Hume Highway.
Posted by Tony.T at November 15, 2004 05:31 PM

Not Avenel again?
I'd rather read about unrequited shovel along the Calder in Digger's Rest
Posted by boynton at November 16, 2004 12:44 PM

No comments: